This Flap Switch is designed to be as realistic to the Cessna 172 as possible. The servo indicator “lags” behind the flap position, as it does in real life.
Visit the flaps assembly/configuration webinar for details on how to build and configure this module.
- All 3D Printed Parts (Potentiometer Rod, Rotary Switch Rod, Flaps Handle, Faceplate, Servo Needle)
- 1 Servo
- 1 Potentiometer
- A Compression Spring (3/8″ by 3/4″)
- 2 Set Screws
- 3 male-male jumper cables to the Arduino
- 3 male-female jumper cables
- (If ordered) a MobiFlight Compatible Arduino
You may purchase the standard 12 position rotary switches if you would like to convert it into a rotary switch driven flaps module.
This is compatible with the Captain Bob Panel in the Cessna 172 Project.
Cutouts can be found on the GitHub (look for “Flaps Drawing”).