Custom Orders: Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions to doing custom orders! Design works best when we’re both on the same page, so make sure to read through these and contact me about any adjustments we need for your circumstances.
- If I know I cannot deliver a good result I will not take on a project
- (Unless explicitly negotiated) If I design a file for a custom project, I own the commercial rights to it
- I may reproduce the simulator I designed for you on a YouTube video or adapt the design for another order
- This builds up a library of parts I can use to save design time and expense – If I make a 172 panel outline perfectly I can reuse it and adapt it to your panel.
- I will not charge you for the design time of a panel I already have – just the time to adapt it to your needs.
- I can cancel at any time, issuing a refund to the buyer
- I can document the process publicly – while respecting your privacy
- I can share any and all files online – free or paid
- I can requote the product should anything major change (from there we can decide whether or not to cancel this item)
- You can cancel at any time, receiving a refund excluding any components you already have, or any services already administered
- You can share any design constraints to make sure everything works with your system
- You can make as many revisions as you want if you pay by the hour.
- If you paid by the job you have up to 4 revisions when I show you the completed product – assuming these revisions will not significantly alter the price of the product
- Should the revisions significantly alter the price, a requote may be needed so we can both be on the same page
- You can always contact me about any concerns or ideas